Do you hold a PhD since at least two years? Do you have an innovative and excellent research idea? Are you ambitious and ready to take up new challenges? Apply for the ERC grant!
In 2020 the Excellence in Science Department of the Polish Academy of Sciences will organize a series of “Step by step” ERC Workshops. The workshops will offer the participants an insight into preparing an excellent application for an ERC grant. We will discuss the following issues:
- How to construct a project application to meet criteria set by the ERC?
- How to write a capturing abstract?
- How to present one’s scientific achievements?
- How to construct a credible budget for the ERC project?
The workshops will be divided into two parts: theoretical one and practical one, which will include a number of exercises based on the knowledge gained during the meeting. Participation in the event is free, however, the registration is obligatory. The number of participants is limited.
The workshops will be held in the Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw from 9:30 a.m. till 3:30 p.m. on the following days:
- 13th February 2020. Registration till February 3rd
- 12th March 2020. Registration till March 2nd
- 23rd April 2020. Registration till April 13th
- Upcoming events: 5th May, 25th June, 9th July, 22nd October, 17th November, 10th December 2020.
If you are interested in participating in the workshop on the particular day, please register by filling the corresponding form. Forms to register for other dates will be published at least one month before the event.
You will be informed about the recruitment results one week before the event. If you will not be able to participate in the workshop, please let us know as soon as possible, and at the latest 3 days before the event.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 22 18 60 80.
Source of information: Excellence in Science Department of the Polish Academy of Sciences